Thursday, December 25, 2008

Cleaning Up

I am through reading Breaking Dawn and the awe of the novel doesn't leave me 'till now. It's amazing how a a series simply started with a dream (of course of the author's). Hmmm.. If ever I would have a dream like that, I don't know if I still want to wake up - lol.

I am now reading Gossip Girl and soon that book of Arlene Chai. I was bugging my mom to buy me that book and I don't know if she'll bring home the book that bears the face of a woman longing for someone or for something. I didn't go with her. I stayed at home and clean up. I was in the midst of fixing the clutter when I saw these books:

I say books, so they are four of them. They're quite old. They've been around for more than a decade now. They are my first books, I mean, they are my and my brother's first books. But I think I was the only one who's fond of reading them. You could now guess why I'm so in love with books. My mother had introduced to us these bed time story books when I was still 5 or 6 years old. Peculiar but my mom seem to get tired of seeing me with a binded material that's why she sighs whenever I ask her for another ehr, (I can't think of another way to say it) book. She seems to be happier when I ask for clothes. And I find it weird.

I'm now trying to improve my E.Q and I think I improved a bit, hehe. When I'm mad, I count backwards to control it and try to rationalize things out. And when I'm frustrated because of emotions that I simply couldn't understand, I try to be brave and face what's inside. I am trying to identify most of them, if not all. It seems to be working though.

I'm looking forward for 2009! Wohoo! Albeit this year has some memories that's so hard to let go of..

No comments:

Post a Comment