Saturday, January 31, 2009

2 months!

Two months na lang and it will soon be over! Yipee! I'm looking forward to graduate though I don't have specific plans after that.

I'm in a mood right now to blog. I just escaped from working with this seminar. My brain's no longer working. I'm still figuring out the missing links with Parkinson's disease. I want to know the whys of this degenerative disease (such a nerd!) :p

I love duty days! They make me feel more alive and yesterday is one of the good days and I feel like being one of the staff nurses. Wohoo! I love the work!

Question: What would you do when you see a super-uber cute (gorgeous even) guy? Not just for a day or for an hour but for days and for 5 hours/day? My answer will be: GREAT. Thank you Lord! What a blessing! Hehehe.

I've been counting my blessings lately and it feels good.

Random again: I want to go with my classmates in Jickong's but our duty would end at 11 p.m. and I still have a lot of things to do tomorrow. Crap. I'll miss the fun..

No comments:

Post a Comment