Sunday, February 22, 2009

I'm Back!

Whew! I can't believe that I'm still breathing despite of the tight schedule this week! Thank you Lord! I can't make it without You.

Headnursing..
Hmm..
>First impression ko: 'mahirap'
We have to know everything that's happening in our ward. The 'I don't know line' is treated as a sin. You couldn't say that. But during this week, I had mentioned that unforgiving line though in a discrete manner.

Hearts' Day..
I can't even remember that I exist that day! Haha. I didn't go to the mall to avoid scenes that would only make me feel the crisis - the intimacy vs isolation. Hahai.. Nakakalungkot talaga paminsan-minsan 'pag wala kang special someone..

Good news!
Hear ye! I finally, yep, it's OFFICIAL! I figured out PowerDirector! I'm now editing some videos. I can't believe it for I'm a very impatient person so it's an accomplishment to edit not just one but six video clips. Weeee!


No comments:

Post a Comment