Monday, February 9, 2009

I Survived!

This day, I was like chasing each second. We have three quizzes in just one day! Can you imagine that? And it's not just an essay-type or true or false type. It has an identification part (I hate memorizing).

N.C.M..
>Thank God our instructor cancelled the quiz. Breathe out..

Rizal..
>No miracle at all. We had a quiz on three chapters. I was not able to read the articles of Rizal in La Solidaridad so I guess I got 8 mistakes then.

Asian Civilization..
>Dynasties, rulers, philosophers, poets, etc. I've been reading four chapters of the book (it's all about China) but I think it didn't make sense. The information won't register! Huhuhu.. But thanks to my generous and considerate classmates; I was able to answer the questions that I haven't even studied. Their question and answer review type helps. Kevin and Marky I owe you one!

Pressure..
Just this morning, the office of student affairs called five of us in the room. Candidates for honors daw kami for graduation. Weee! Ooopps.. candidate pa lang.. A lot of things could still happen so I have to strive more and never give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment