Friday, February 20, 2009

Video

I'm really not a patient person so when I finally decided to make the video for the final requirement in Asian Civilization, it took me a number of water/food breaks just to set the mood. It's not easy to trim, and merge different video clips especially for someone like me who is still considered to be a novice in this field. But to tell you, I'm loving it! I'm enjoying it. I even look forward to make more video editing in the future.

Yesterday, I felt anxious, sad, and confused. It's our first day in headnursing rotation and we had our 'instant' thesis presentation plus I had attended a seminar about leadership. I was not able to finish the latter and so nakakahinayang. Nakakahiya din naman na pasok-labas ako sa mini-auditorium namin. Kaya 'yun, I decided na after leaving the place for our defense, hindi na ako babalik kasi punong-puno na ang auditorium and medyo malayu-layo rin ang seat ko.

Anyways, I have to finish three things this morning before heading to the hospital for the duty:
*video
*reflection paper sa retreat
*domestic violence written output


No comments:

Post a Comment