Sunday, May 31, 2009

I'm Back

It's been a while since I made a post here. I've been busy for quite a while. Our training for medical transcriptionist in QP Global School had already started. For this week, we're done with English Proficiency and with the basic word structure.

I'm about to say something here but I couldn't. Someone who know me might read this and will find out that I like somebody. Hahaha..

I don't know why. I just couldn't get him out of my head..
Infatuation again..

By the way, do you believe in soulmates? And if you do, how will you know if that person is your other half? Is he/she the person you keep on dreaming? Please, please, I need your answer and will really appreciate it.

Hmmm..
For two weeks, I'll be in General Santos City for an OR completion. While typing this post, I can't help but think back of what James, my high school friend, told me during our conversation in yahoo messenger. He said that God really has a plan for me and there is a reason behind why until now, I still don't have a boyfriend or someone special. It could be that God wants me to achieve more, to become the ideal me, and to experience what I haven't experience before like traveling, engage in sports, and the like.

Maybe..

Another random:
>I do believe that every day's a miracle. God answers our prayers in an unusual way but I do appreciate it.

How about you? What made you smile this week? ..^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment