Saturday, June 13, 2009

So Glad to be Single!

These past few days, I came to realize that it's fun being single:
> I am free and can do everything without having to ask someone if it's ok or not.
> I can eat anything and need not to worry of pleasing someone.
> I can sleep anytime without feeling compelled to greet someone a 'goodnight.'
> I OWN my time.
> I can have fun anytime, anywhere, and with anyone.

There's really more on to life than relationships, commitments, and the like. I don't want to shed a tear for a heartache. I don't want to have sleepless nights and getting jealous. I would like to be single FOREVER.

By the way, it really feels so good to pamper yourself once in a while. Last week, I went to the parlor and had a hair treatment. And yesterday, went out with my mom to shop and pig out. Food is indeed heaven!

Next week, I'll be going back again in school to have my exhibit forms checked and signed. Monday will be a busy day! We'll be having a long examination on Anatomy and Physiology on the same day.

***To all those who bought my stuff in http://selfloving.multiply.com, THANK YOU SO MUCH! For those who placed my documents in scribd as their favorite, thanks! And lastly, thank you Lord for the blessings (I just got another invitation for a job interview)***


1 comment: