Friday, December 4, 2009

Stages of Grief

Denial
Anger
Bargaining
Depression
Acceptance

The Nurses' Licensure Examination had caused a great toll on me emotionally especially today when my mom told me, though indirectly, that the marks could lead me to a failing result. I cried. Everyone's telling me the same thing but one thing I've learned to feel is the comfort that prayer gives and lifting up everything - as in everything, be it be a favorable or unfavorable result, to Him who has a greater control of things.

I am in the acceptance stage. I am in a state of accepting whatever is the result. If I pass the NLE, then it's a good thing. If I don't, then life doesn't end there. I have to grab another chance. Failure doesn't exist, it's just a mind matter. Though I'm still praying really, really hard for a favorable result.

No comments:

Post a Comment