Sunday, January 17, 2010

Change

It's a beautiful Sunday morning! Viva Sto. Nino! Last night, before I went to sleep, I look into my old and new photographs and realized that I underwent into an amazing transition. The saying, 'the only constant thing in this world is change' is INDEED true.

Take a peek on these pictures from childhood 'til the present time:
*Childhood..

-prep gaduation (chubby - hehe)-

 
-my cousin and me (I've always wanted to have a younger sibling - prayer's answered when Jason came)-

 
-spoiled brat-

*Teenage years..

 
-this is the worst grad pic I ever had (huhu)-

 
-demure (lol)-

 
-GERKS back then (I miss them!)-

*Young adulthood (present)..

 
-I soOo love this pic!-

 
-and this one too!-

 
-during a friend's debut-

 
-GERKS now (love you girlfriends!)-

 
-Irene, me and Dine-



2 comments:

  1. naks! nagkawafa lage ka dai. woot! bata ka pa, red na red na ang lips ah! :))

    ReplyDelete