Saturday, January 9, 2010

More is Better!

A representative from FIDA or Fashion Institute of Design and Arts called me this afternoon to inform me that the class will start on January 18. I really would love to enroll in their 6-month certificate program in Fashion Design, Fashion Merchandising, and Apparel Technology but I have to have P30,000. I can't afford it pa. Maybe SOON. Well, it's one of my dreams to own a boutique and of course sell DIY stuff. But I'm not losing hope (habang may buhay, may pag-asa!).

My father uttered a one-of-a-kind statement just this morning: plan your work and work your plan. Hmmm.. 'pang motto of the day ang trip ni papa (just kidding). The statement is undeniably striking for I have SO MANY PLANS and there are times when I don't feel like working on them just like these plans:
*volunteer in a lying-in (the letter is still with me - pero promise Monday, pupunta na talaga ako doon)
*send the donations (I'm broke - is it an excuse?)
*the public library (still - no funds yet)
*get my diploma (Saturday is Saturday *wink*)
*get my certificate from the TESDA office (Monday ok?)
*attend a polymer clay workshop (FIDA promised to inform me of the schedule - thanks!)

I promise to really work out these plans. Grrr! I hate myself when I procastinate.

BTW starting next week I'll be working from 8-10am, 2-5pm, and 7-9pm. Busy! More is better! lol.

Hey reader! How about you, do you have plans that are still, well PLANS? :p

1 comment:

  1. wow! sure jul! I LIKE THAT IDEA! hehe. cge2..text2 na lang..:p miz u jul!

    ReplyDelete