Monday, February 1, 2010

Surreal

Time check: it's 4:30am. I'm here in front of the computer blogging while the rest of the world is sleeping. I still can't believe that I made it to NLE November 2009 Successful Passers. 



*I still can't believe it kaya I typed my name in google - hahahaha!*

I still feel like floating in the air right now. I can't explain how happy I am. It was 10pm last night when a classmate told me that the result is already out. I can still recall how nervous I am while looking for my name. Prayer's answered. I MADE IT. I PASSED THE NLE NOVEMBER 2009! 

Faith can INDEED move mountains. I can attest to this. God has been so good to me. I won't be able to make it without His help. Thank you Lord! I lift this accomplishment to You! 

And I'm so happy too because the GERKS (Jane, Veniza, Bea, Jennifer, Dine, Nikki, Rina, and me) got a 100% passing rate! Pumasa kami lahat! 

To my friends who made it: congratulations! It's time to party! 

BTW my parents especially my mom still can't believe it because she knows things could end up the other way around pero nga, with God walang imposible!   

Congratulations din pala to those who made it to the top! R.N.s this is just the beginning of a very long journey. Good luck to us all and God bless! Let us not forget to thank Him for without Him, this is not possible. Good morning!

2 comments:

  1. its for real jo! wooot! To God Be the glory!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi..conratz you make it and u deserves... I did not..but no regrets if ever I did, it doesn't deserves me.. I took it as a play..so this time I will making it seriously..

    ReplyDelete