Saturday, January 16, 2010

What's Up?

Feeling weird these past few days and realized A LOT too.

This job that I presently have is not just a job. It is something for me. I am like a foreign exhange student. I still can't believe that I am actually learning from people with a different but rich culture. We've been together for almost a month now and so far it's been good. While talking with them, I can't help but be filled with awe especially when they talk about their country. I could see that they love it so much and they wouldn't replace it with any place in this planet. I salute you for that! You inspire me.

It's funny how my student value each time I tend to become talkative. Hahaha. Yeah, I know how it feels to be a student.

I'm excited for the activities that we will have next week! Wohoo! Team John go, go, go! I hope you'll win the chocolate!

Good luck guys and don't cheat! lol.

1 comment: