Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Decisions

I had never thought of 'what to do with my life' until yesterday when some of my college friends were informing us of the IVF therapy and another classmate informed me of the schedule for the examination in a certain hospital. Sometimes I could feel that I'm not ready yet to step out of my 'carefree life'. Though I know that my worries, fears, etc are just in my head, I couldn't help but entertain them especially now that I'm already a nurse, no longer a student. 

There are a lot of options, each offering a promising future. Three people are offering me some good choices. One of them offered me an opportunity to work in a hospital, of course as a nurse but then it's outside Davao City. The second person offered me a job unrelated to my field but the compensation is good. And the third person asked me to submit an application letter and resume to work as a company nurse somewhere in Luzon. The 1st and 3rd options don't give me an assurance that I'll be hired or I'll get a good pay but I know those jobs will give me a different kind of satisfaction (4 years in a nursing school is not a piece of cake).

Are the two options worth a try?

I'm so confused. 

Rejection is a bit hard to handle. 

Hmmmm...

Okay, okay I'll grab those two chances. I will submit application forms after the oath-taking (of course). But for the meantime, I'll work on volunteerism :).

No comments:

Post a Comment