Saturday, May 1, 2010

Blogging Again

I miss blogging so much! I've been busy with my job and with this review schedule that I made in preparation for the examinations to come. Finally I was able to figure out what to do with my life for the next 5 years. I have plans A and B. 
  • Plan A: work in a hospital > travel > go to med. school 
  • Plan B: work as a company nurse > go back to school to get some units in Chemistry > work as a chemist/nurse > go to med. school
Plan B though is a bit complicated but that's what I'm praying for. I would love to become a nurse/chemist/ doctor.  

(photo courtesy of google images)

*It's pay day today! I reward myself with Clean and Clear's moisturizer (I soooo love their products!). 

*This day made me realize that sharing gives the greatest joy. I super love this day!

How about you? What made you smile today?

No comments:

Post a Comment