Sunday, May 16, 2010

Updates

I've been quite busy these past few days that's why I was not able to update this blog. 
  • Saturday (May 08, 2010)
It all started in YM - hehe. My high school friend Crisline invited me to join her and Luchie on Sunday (May 09, 2010) at Blue Jazz Resort. I turned down the invitation for it's Mother's Day and I can't afford to be away from my mom on her special day. More discussions and I suggested to have it instead on Saturday and she agreed. We invited some high school classmates to join us and one of them suggested a cooler place which is Maxima. The most awaited day arrived. I was a bit worried because it's the first outing that I joined in with only 3 people (but thank goodness I'm with my girlfriends *wink*). We really thought we would get bored but surprise, surprise, we spent 9 hours in that resort. I still have remnants of that outing (the map-like appearance of my skin - got 1st degree burn especially on the hard-to-reach areas). But no regrets. I enjoyed the day. And I super miss my friends. We laughed at high school moments and talked about our dreams. And I'm looking forward to MORE adventures with them. 

 ~Tres Marias~

~It's a 'face your fears' experience!~ 

  • Monday (May 10, 2010)
I cast my vote! I've waited for 3 hours just to do that but it's all worth it. It feels so good to actually do something for your country. 

  • Tuesday (May 11, 2010)
I found out that my friend's dad passed away. I was so shocked. I hugged my friend and said nothing. I don't know what to say. I know she loves her dad A LOT. And comforting words are not enough to keep the pain away. 

  • Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
I went to SPC to accompany my brother who will be taking Marketing Management this June.  Thursday was my rest day and last Friday I went to NBI to renew my clearance and finally I was able to go to St. Felix Hospital after.

I'll be busy again next week. Good luck to my plans! 

No comments:

Post a Comment