Monday, June 7, 2010

?

They say you have to take one step at a time but what if you can't decide what to do next?

That's the problem and at present I am trapped in that dilemma. Some friends had started their journey at the med. school and  it made me rethink about becoming a doctor (I am no doubt a female specie). Some opted to join the training program at different hospitals. As for me, I still don't know where to go and what to do. 

Med. school is pricey and I can't afford it (for now). 

Training programs - hmmm. My savings is not enough (just sent some money for my grandma who is in the hospital). 

Volunteer? Sounds good. 


This is funny. I am weighing things out in this blog. Pardon this post. 

Volunteering in a secondary hospital sounds good and maybe while doing it, I'll review for IELTS and attend more trainings like the BLS and ECG.

Thank you dear blog! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment