Sunday, June 6, 2010

Feeling Good

 I woke up this morning with a weird feeling. The last time I had this kind of emotion was back in high school. It's hard to explain. It's feeling good, happy, excited - in other words, it's a mixed emotion.

Finally, the career blues are gone! Hurray! 

I don't like feeling crappy. So glad to feel this way for no reason at all :)


Hmmm...
I suddenly miss the apple of my eye - my niece Alyssa.


This week gave me the R&R that I badly need. I had some time to think things through and been happy with my decision. I could finally see where I'm going. 

It's really important to live one day at a time. I am a futuristic person and usually live according to a list that sometimes makes me frustrated especially if the so-called list is not followed. I tried to spend a day without following the 'plan' and felt way BETTER. And I vowed from this week onwards to focus on what is now, embrace the changes, and overcome my fears. Fear is but an illusion, isn't it? 
I want to write more but couldn't think of an interesting subject to write about so bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment