Monday, June 28, 2010

Sick

I've been having a bad cold for four days now. But thanks to H2O, tissue, and Lagundi, I feel better =)

Last week, my uncle died due to complications brought about by ESRD (end-stage renal disease). Honestly, I can't appreciate nursing that much 'til last week's news - my uncle's death and my grandmother's admission to the ICU. Nurses make patients a little bit better and it's so comforting on the part of the family if someone stays with their loved ones on their last breath - taking care of them and treating them as persons. I miss my uncle and regretted my decision last week.

The magazine that I've read last night was so inspiring. It talks about doing a job for service. Because it is only through serving other people that we can say that our time here mattered. 

And another thing I've realized is that I need to do the search rather than just wait. It's a relative's advice (from my favorite tito/kuya-lol). 

Bye for now! I still have some things to do - writing/review/etc. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment