Monday, July 12, 2010

Happy and Busy

Indeed we are what we think. And I think I'm one lucky person! A lot of blessings are pouring in the form of friends, friendly people around, tertiary hospitals that are accepting volunteers (soon-to-be trainees), super generous employers of companies who understand my situation and willing to give me a temporary job, and of course, a wonderful family.

I've been quite busy these past few days complying the requirements to be able to volunteer to a tertiary hospital. I can't wait to go on duty again. I'm even digging up lessons back in college days to be prepared. 

This morning, while waiting for my turn, I felt so inspired by the presence of a physician. Se's I think 60ish but her aura is so pleasant. It inspires me more to pursue my dream of becoming a doctor. I wanted to be like her - helping people regardless of age, race, and social status.

No comments:

Post a Comment