Saturday, September 18, 2010

Change

If there's one movie that changed me, it is New York Minute. I super love the film! I can relate to the uber-OC Jane. One thing that I learned from the movie is that if things don't flow according to how you planned it, just chill for it's not the end of the world. Indeed, a few wrong turns can lead you to a blessing.

I'm at present enjoying my duty in the hospital. But my dream of becoming a doctor  is getting louder. I really can't decide. It's the greatest dream of my life yet I don't want to burden my parents with the fees. It's so hard to decide. With this dilemma, a blogger from a certain country inspired me. She had dreamed of becoming a doctor and just like me, she's a nurse. She's been working as one since 1992 and had only attended med.school just recently. She's actually 32 years old and married when she made the career change. Whoa!
If she can do it, so can I. I think there's no limit when it comes to achieving our dreams.

I want to be financially stable before I attend med.school. It's fine with me if I end up living without a partner in life (hehe). So for my MD dream, aja!

No comments:

Post a Comment