Friday, September 24, 2010

Love

I like you because you're my alter ego

You make me laugh 'til I fart 
And we laugh harder

You talk and impress me with such wit

You're one of the few practical, independent men I knew

You make me fall asleep with your voice

You know how to cook and do the chores 
And I think that's great

You're my travel buddy, my best-est friend, my future

We dream together as if we'll live forever

We both love the sun, sand, and beach

We enjoy learning things and exploring the world

You don't get bored when I talk

You listen and tells me your honest opinion

You're open-minded and know how to accept criticisms

You know when to crack a joke
and when to shut up and listen

You cry and you're not ashamed of doing so

You tell me how you feel even when you're mad

You hug me when my plans are falling
And tell me that things will be alright

You accept me as who I am 
And I love you dearly for that
You may never be part of my past
But you're my present and hopefully, my future

I've been patiently waiting for more than two decades
And right now, words aren't enough to express my gratitude

You're God's gift to me
Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment