Monday, October 25, 2010

The Choice

For some personal reasons, I decided to quit the training program. Right now, I'm torn between wanting to chase the worldly pleasure (I'm talking about properties,etc here) and wanting to serve my countrymen. Puwede both?

November 16 is fast approaching and I still can't decide. Will I take the exam or not? At times when I would imagine what my relatives will say, I just want to convince myself that words are just words and people will always have something to say no matter what you do.

First things first: I want to spend three days to think things through. This week's been so stressful. It's physically, emotionally, and psychologically taxing. I want to know exactly what I want. I don't want to jump into decisions that I would end up regretting.

Time's ticking away and I'm not growing younger. 
If I don't chase away the thing that I enjoyed doing, I would be forced to enjoy what I'm presently doing. 

How about you? Have you ever been in some sort of career confusion?

No comments:

Post a Comment