Monday, October 18, 2010

Should Do

Time check: it's 1:30 a.m. I went home by midnight after my 3-11 shift and here I am now, doing my online work. I would like to start writing right away but I'm tempted (again) to log-in to my facebook account. Darn, I've been missing a lot of things in life - travels, pig-outs, shopping, etc. There's more on to life than work!

I'm not complaining. I think I just need some R&R. Year 2010 is about to end but still I was not able to visit a new place. 2011 is coming and I'm looking forward to visit Vigan. Oh please, let this plan work.

For this week, I only have two off-duty days. Hmm, where will I go and what will I do?
*Mall (watch a 3D movie): could be..(I've never been into a 3D cinema house)
*eat at Lachi's! (sansrival and blueberry cheesecake, here I come!)

I hope my girlfriends are free. It's still best to unwind with friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment