Thursday, November 18, 2010

Bliss

StyleBible.ph gave me this different kind of excitement. Okay, this is just a 'pretend to be in your dream job' game..

What exactly do you do?
I'm a visual merchandiser. I'm in charge with window displays and sometimes do some interior designing for the different departments.
How did you get into this career path? Is this something you've always wanted?
I'm a registered nurse but decided to go after what I want. I've always been in love with arts. Back in college, it's pure pleasure to head the design team for a small stage presentation. I've worked as a production asst. designer for a year and when I finally had the guts, went out and was fortunate enough to land on this job.

What's your daily routine like?
I wake up at around 5:30 am and do some work-out for an hour. I go to work at around 8 am but earlier if I need to do something important. My day is spent in brainstorming, meeting with different departments, and coming up (and doing) the finalized window display. I go home at around 7pm. I have another job and I spend around 2-3 hours for the writing stint.

What do you do on your spare time?
I stay at home and watch movies and read books. When I feel like going out, I shop with my mom and pig-out with friends.

What do you do after work?
I do some plans on the next project. When I'm through, I enjoy my spare time with my family.

What do you do on weekends?
I have an online shop and I update it every Saturday. Sunday is always family time. We attend the mass together and enjoy the entire day at home.

What are your other interests? Hobbies?
 I love to travel and enjoy exploring new things. I go to new places and try something new (lately I've been hooked on surfing)  during holidays and vacation days.

What's your personal style like?
 I'm a laid back person. Since the company's not so strict with dress code, I get to wear my ballet flats almost everyday. 

Is there any fashion item you collect?
 Ballet flats!

What's your favorite item in your closet?
 I love my flowy floral mini-dress. I can wear it with shorts, leggings or pants. It's just so comfy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment