Monday, December 13, 2010

Career Wise

I just don't need a job; I want a career. This quarter life crisis is driving me crazy - sleepless nights, unnecessary stress, and to top it off - acne breakouts. One of the best articles from a life coach I've read so far mentioned in her article that it's important to define first your purpose in life. Combine it with the things you're passionate about  and that gives you a career. 

If money is not a concern at all, I would like to be part of a creative team. It would be great to do some production/costume design, graphics, and even tokens. I would LOVE to do that forever! But life is not just about dreams I need to feed myself and be financially prepared for a better tomorrow. 

I've talked to a lot of people and most of them would tell me to stick to something that would make me financially stable. I think I couldn't stand waking up each day and do something that my heart's really not into it. 

I still feel like a lost child.

I hope someday, somewhere in the midst of this journey, I'll be able to find the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment