Monday, January 17, 2011

Destiny

I've been having bouts of short-temperedness (if there's such a word) these past few days. Maybe it's because of wanting too many things at the same time and not having enough patience to do each ONE AT A TIME. I'm an impatient person so one of my new year's resolutions is to embrace the word patience. 

So I'm going to do things one at a time.

Just a random thought: a lot of people go to college, get a degree but end up doing something else (just like me!). At times, I thought of doing something else. I mean, not just for a specific duration of time but for a lifetime. I've always been in love with arts so being an art teacher, designer, or a virtual artist is something I'd like to try. 

I was asked yesterday of what I really want. The first thing that I mentioned is something about being an entrepreneur. I always find joy in the art of doing business. The good thing is, I'm working on it! Oh yeah, I'm saving for a certain project that I'll be launching by June (hopefully) of this year. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment