Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Love Bug

I stared at my monitor for about 30 minutes – wondering how people find their better half. I was close to getting envious with people who are currently enjoying every bit of being with their special someone. Did they meet by accident or by a common friend?

Despite my family’s history in being not-so-lucky with love (except my parents and some other relatives), I’d still like to meet him. I would love to have someone grow old with me. I want to have a family of my own.

The crisis of intimacy vs. isolation is still up. I’m getting impatient with each passing day and I think it’s no brainer at all. I’ve never been into a relationship (how cool is that, huh?).

I’m 23. I’m chasing my dreams but won’t mind at all if a man would come along – lol.

Where art thou?


No comments:

Post a Comment