Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happy

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. (Matthew 7:7)
I really like this verse. It doesn't fail to make me hope for something better and to be reminded that He's always there. Just a few weeks ago, I was deeply troubled by the idea of getting broke. The training fees and unforeseen  expenses had drained my savings. I was in the verge of giving up one thing but good thing I didn't.

Definitely, if there's one thing that my profession taught me, it would be PATIENCE.

Things are becoming better now. At present, I'm slowly discovering the things that I wanted to do in life.

Become a doctor. Yup! I still want to chase this dream. My current financial status may not be enough to support this dream but someday, I know, I will become a medical doctor. For now, I'll just be driving my energy on becoming the best angel in the sick room.

..writer. Since I was a kid, I knew I  have the passion for writing. I'm not more of a talker so I'd rather express my thoughts and emotions through written words. Aside from honing my skills in tending the patients' needs, I'm also aiming to enhance my skill as a writer. Someday, I want to become a great copywriter and author of children's books.

..traveler. Don't you just love traveling? Ah, the joy of smelling, feeling, tasting, seeing, and hearing something new - what a bliss! The Camiguin trip followed by the Cebu and Bohol escapades made me want to see the world more. I know there's more! I love the idea of meeting new people and discovering and experiencing different cultures.

..business mogul. There's not enough jobs here in our country so I guess one of the best ways to provide jobs for the people here is to have more entrepreneurs.

I grew up with a business-minded mom. She doesn't settle for the kind of lifestyle that solely relies on paycheck. If there's such thing as 'entrep gene', then I guess I owe that to my mom.

How about you? What are your dreams/plans in life? Feel free to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment