Sunday, September 11, 2011

100 Days

LIFE IS SHORT, LIVE IT WELL - this is my mantra in life. Amazingly, it helps me pursue the things that I've thought were hell scary.

If I have only 100 days to live, I would like to achieve/do/try the following:

  1. sky diving
  2. white water rafting
  3. climb a mountain
  4. Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
  5. learn how to speak and write in Mandarin, Nihonggo, French, Spanish, and Korean
  6. Asian Tour
  7. European Tour
  8. American Tour
  9. visit the 7,107 islands of the Philippines
  10. spend each weekend in the park and do random photoshoots
  11. launch a public library
  12. open a craft shop
  13. open a boutique
  14. open a cafe for book lovers
  15. bungee jumping
  16. volunteer for a medical mission in Africa
  17. find my soulmate :)

1 comment: