Saturday, September 24, 2011

Because Health is Wealth

Danah and Stacy of The Plump Pinay inspire me to eat right and exercise not to please other people or to fit in. These two gorgeous ladies are a proof that beauty comes in different shapes and that, eating a well-balanced meal and getting the right amount of exercise should be done to stay healthy (and not for any other reason).

Because I believe I'm not getting the right amount of physical activity, I've decided to move more. Typical forms of exercise (running, etc) don't seem appealing to me. In fact, I found them quite boring. Thus, when my brother and cousin invited me for a badminton game, I didn't hesitate to accept the offer :)

Yesterday is my 3rd time of playing it for an hour! Just imagine the first time I did it without stretching or any form of warm-up exercise - I end up getting muscle pain that I barely can walk or type (so lesson learned guys: do some stretching first).

Grace during our 5-minute break!


I'm freakin' tired and hungry after the game (solve na sa chicken shawarma pagkatapos!)

No comments:

Post a Comment