Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Camiguin: More Than Just an Island

Who wouldn't fall in love with Camiguin Island? Its tranquility, beauty, and hospitable people will capture the heart of a visitor - whether you are a Filipino or a foreigner seeking for some escape from the bustle of the city.

I've been to Camiguin once. That was December of 2010. And it wasn't for vacation; it's more on for a business trip (uhm, well not really my business trip, it's my mom's). 

The moment we've reached the Camiguin Island (we traveled by land), I couldn't help myself from constantly praising the place. It's more than awesome; more than just an island.

Since it wasn't really for a vacation, we only have a visited a few spots: the bakery that sells the mouth-watering pastel and the market that sells the famous lanzones.

This is why I badly wanted to join the Lanzones Festival of Camiguin Island. I wanted to step my foot again in the island that gives me the kind of "homey feel".


"Experience MassKara Festival, Hermosa Festival and Lanzones Festival this October. Airphil Express flies daily to BACOLOD, ZAMBOANGA and CAGAYAN DE ORO from Cebu and Manila. Visit www.airphilexpress.com to book!

No comments:

Post a Comment