Thursday, October 27, 2011

A Life Well-Lived

As the year 2011 comes to a close, I'd like to share with you the things that made this year extra special. 

1. Realizations
A chunk of this year was spent on contemplating with my career and goals in life. The transformation has been hard on my part. I was like in the midst of the crossroad. To make things worse, I doubt myself. 

But true to what they say, when you're in your saddest moment of your life, God seems to be closer. I don't often go to church but I pray A LOT. Praying for me is not merely the act of asking God for certain things, it's talking to Him. 

I've always been a sucker for achievements and recognition that I failed to enrich relationships that matter most - family, friends, and other people who never fail to love me. 

I miss them BIG TIME!
When I woke up this morning, I finally can see where I'm going. I wanted to pursue those things not because of money but because I believed those will make my stay here worthwhile.

**Apologies for the melodramatic tone of this post..hehe**

2. Travel! (and adventures)
The joy of traveling and adventure is priceless! I look forward for more places to see and richer experiences in 2012. Cheers for that Grace!

3. Blessings
Realizing that I'm going to die anytime makes me appreciate my life and what I have. We're not rich but I have a great family that made me feel like 5x millionaire in affection. Haha. Kidding aside, we often take things for granted maybe because of our busy schedule or just because we don't see the value in them.

But if you likened yourself to a contractual worker where God is the employer who can terminate your contract anytime soon, then you're most likely to appreciate everything even the bed you sleep on. 

Pasensya na sa overwhelming emotions ng post, ang init kasi ng panahon! LOL

Let me end this post guys with a song. Hope you love it!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment