Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Right Reason

There was this article from the AP Crowd that's worth reading. It's telling people to act like they're responsible for their lives, not a victim of it. Whatever happens to anyone of us is out of the choice that we made, the chances we took or let go of, and the path that we chose to take. 

These past few days I find myself contemplating on where I am right now and I was able to conclude that at this point, I am where I wanted to be - saving for adventure, travel plans, and career growth. So in other words, you could say I'm happy to where I am right now. 

Doing things with the right reason is for me as important as breathing. If you do things out of monetary reasons, you won't be happy. Thus, I want to practice my profession when thoughts of getting rich out of it will finally leave my cerebrum.

If I'll jump into the bandwagon once again, I wanted to do it out of compassion. 

Taking care of people and being of service to humanity is something I've always wanted to do because at the end of the day, it's not the material things or the financial rewards that matter most; rather, it's the number of lives you've touched and changed. 

We are born for a reason and part of that reason is making this world a better place to live in.

Life is short; let's not waste it on ourselves alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment