Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Attract It

The brain is the most powerful human body part. It controls our emotions which play a significant role in the way we perceive things. I believe that where we are right now is a product of our thoughts. If you think small, you'll definitely end up not achieving greater and better things.

Back in high school, I was lucky enough to read the book: The Power of Your Subconscious Mind. It's all about tapping your potentials and encouraging people to think big, to focus on what they really want. If there's one thing I've learned from reading that book, it's the fact that we can achieve anything; everything's possible :)

With this kind of thinking and perseverance, I was able to attain things that I only dreamed of in the past. So yeah, I believe in it.

Until now, I'm still doing it. Everyday, I spend 5-10 minutes for meditation. I think of my dream career, destination, business ventures, and countries that I want to visit. I think deeply to the point that I can feel and smell them. It may sound weird but it boosts me to achieve these things.

Have you tried unlocking the secret?

No comments:

Post a Comment