Thursday, December 1, 2011

Celebrating Singlehood

Who says only couples can celebrate their time of being together? Single ladies/men can do that too! And yes, we did it.

Last Saturday, my travel/adventure buddy Grace and I went out for a night of celebration - celebrating singlehood. I've never been into a relationship both as a result of chance and choice. But let me tell you this, being single isn' that bad at all.

When you're single, you have the freedom to do anything that you want and the liberty to meet more people. You don't have to compromise your beliefs for the sake of another person. In short, when you're single it's as if being selfish isn't a sin.

I am currently enjoying and loving every moment of it. I'd like to take this opportunity to improve myself and become the best that I could be so that when the right time comes, I won't have any excuses why I  can't make the relationship work. 

So yeah, last Saturday night, we went out and had dinner at Don Beppe restaurant. After hours of talking and eating, we went to this coffee shop to talk more! It was fun since we've talked about our travel plans, dreams, and believe it or not, politics!



Cheers to the single ladies!

Check out my full review on Don Beppe restaurant here.

No comments:

Post a Comment