Monday, November 21, 2011

Product Review: Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Mud Pac

I love pampering myself and I do love make-up. However, I have some unpleasant experiences in the past with some cosmetic products. Some of them clog my pores causing horrible break-outs. The ugly acne marks on my face serve as a reminder that I have to choose skincare and even cosmetic products wisely.

Before buying something, be it shoes, clothes or even undies, I do my homework: I research. I look for what fits my pear-shaped body, my gifted thighs, and when it comes to skincare, my oily face. Yup, I have unfortunately an oily skin. One sheet of oil blotter is not enough to keep my face shine-free. Sometimes I make fun of it and tell my friends that with this oil, I can fry an egg on my face.  

Yesterday, I went to a mall and found something that made my heart leaped. I found this mud pack that I've always wanted to try. There were pretty good reviews about Montagne Jeunesse masks so I decided to buy one for that humid afternoon.

Because I have oily skin type, I chose this Dead Sea Mud Pac:


Applying it is no brainer. Simply tear the packaging and spread the mixture on your face and neck. Leave it on your face for 10-15 minutes before you rinse it off with water. 

Before I applied this mud pac, I washed my face first with warm water. I left this on my face for less than 10 minutes before I rinsed it off. Just as what the product promises, you can feel the soothing effect right after rinsing it with water. And I'll tell you, it feels so good!

The following morning, I'm excited to wake up to check out if this causes break-outs. Good enough, it doesn't. 

Montagne Jeunesse facial masks cost P77.75 and are sold in Watsons and in cosmetic sections in malls. For a pack that you can use for 2-3 weeks (application of mask is done weekly - this what the label says), you can say that this is an affordable beauty find.

How about you?
What's your favorite facial mask? Any feedback?
Feel free to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment