Saturday, November 12, 2011

Who Moved My Cheese?

Photo Credit
Are you resistant to change? If so, then this book is for you. Who Moved My Cheese? is a parable well-written by Dr. Spencer Johnson. 

In this book, the cheese stands as a metaphor, a symbol for anything that you want in life that you constantly chase - be it a career, relationship, or even a material possession. 

After having read quite a number of positive reviews on this book, I've looked it up on the internet for an eBook copy and fortunately, I found one.

It's a simple story, as simple as the 4 characters: Hem, Haw, Sniff, and Scury. I bet even those who aren't really fond of reading books will give it a try. It's short and direct to the point. 

Don't worry, I won't be a spoiler here.
I'll give you a chance to read it yourself ;)

It has changed my perception on change and life's routes. Who knows, it might change yours too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment