1. Tried canopy walk, wakeboarding and zipline in inverted position
I've never thought I would be able to do these stuff. I only used to write them in my wishlist but guess what? I've actually experienced them! Indeed, it helps to have someone who can fuel your motivation and that, I thank my adventure buddy/pseudo twin sister Grace ;p
2. This year was a remarkable one because it was and my father's first time to ride an airplane :) It was also our first time to go out of town for rest and relaxation and not for reunion or whatsoever.
3. I got the chance to visit wonderful places here in our country (Cebu, Bohol, Iloilo, and Boracay) and met interesting people.
4. Discovered the things that I'm truly passionate about: writing, cooking, traveling, and arts. I've decided to pursue the career that would paved way to better and more opportunities. Besides, I believe that passion is passion and I still can pursue them even if I'm working for something totally unrelated.
5. Learned to live one day at a time
Realizing that tomorrow is never assured made me: count my blessings and thank God for them before I go to sleep (that includes the roof above my head, the bed I sleep on, the food, my family, the blanket that warms me, and for this great life I have), make my parents happy everyday (kissing and hugging my mom, talking and sharing jokes with my dad, doing things together as a family even it's a simple dinner), and live my life according to my terms (learning Spanish lesson, doing early morning walk, wearing clothes that unveil my body insecurities, and voicing out my emotions).
I can sense that 2012 will be better :)
I know it's too early but let me greet you A HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Looking forward for more adventures, discoveries, people to meet, and interesting experiences :p