Monday, December 12, 2011

It's Been a Great Year

There are 19 more days before we can bid goodbye to 2011 but this month's pretty busy so I'm enumerating right now the things that have made this year ultra special:

1. Tried canopy walk, wakeboarding and zipline in inverted position
I've never thought I would be able to do these stuff. I only used to write them in my wishlist but guess what? I've actually experienced them! Indeed, it helps to have someone who can fuel your motivation and that, I thank my adventure buddy/pseudo twin sister Grace ;p




2. This year was a remarkable one because it was and my father's first time to ride an airplane :) It was also our first time to go out of town for rest and relaxation and not for reunion or whatsoever. 


3. I got the chance to visit wonderful places here in our country (Cebu, Bohol, Iloilo, and Boracay) and met interesting people.





4. Discovered the things that I'm truly passionate about: writing, cooking, traveling, and arts. I've decided to pursue the career that would paved way to better and more opportunities. Besides, I believe that passion is passion and I still can pursue them even if I'm working for something totally unrelated. 

5. Learned to live one day at a time
Realizing that tomorrow is never assured made me: count my blessings and thank God for them before I go to sleep (that includes the roof above my head, the bed I sleep on, the food, my family, the blanket that warms me, and for this great life I have), make my parents happy everyday (kissing and hugging my mom, talking and sharing jokes with my dad, doing things together as a family even it's a simple dinner), and live my life according to my terms (learning Spanish lesson, doing early morning walk, wearing clothes that unveil my body insecurities, and voicing out my emotions).

I can sense that 2012 will be better :)

I know it's too early but let me greet you A HAPPY NEW YEAR! 

Looking forward for more adventures, discoveries, people to meet, and interesting experiences :p












1 comment:

  1. HAPPY TO READ THIS. yOU mentioned my name hahaha :) thanks too twin travelity joann! :) May we have great 2012 ! Godbless :)

    ReplyDelete