Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last Post for 2011

While the rest of the world is busy for the upcoming year, here I am in front of the computer making my last post for 2011. 

Two years after graduation, I can finally see clearly where I'm going. A year ago, I was in an emotional roller coaster ride with my career path. I wasn't sure where I'm going and whether or not I'm making a sound decision. 2010 was indeed a tough one for me. 

When 2011 came, I promised myself to stick on this career yet I still failed. However, unlike last year, this year made me realize that it's not the institution's fault or the practice because I have no one to blame but myself.  

I already laid plans for 2012 though some are really risky. 
Oh well, it's now or never. 
It's following MY DREAM vs following other people's dream for me. 

Before I end this post, let me share with you this inspiring poem:

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will,
When the road you're trudging seems all uphill,
When the funds are low and the debts are high,
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest, if you must, but don't you quit.

Life is queer with its twists and turns,
As every one of us sometimes learns,
And many a failure turns about,
When he might have won had he stuck it out;
Don't give up though the pace seems slow--
You may succeed with another blow.

Often the goal is nearer than,
It seems to a faint and faltering man,
Often the struggler has given up,
When he might have captured the victor's cup,
And he learned too late when the night slipped down,
How close he was to the golden crown.

Success is failure turned inside out--
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,
And you never can tell how close you are,
It may be near when it seems so far,
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit--
It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.

Photo Source

No comments:

Post a Comment