Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Welcome 2012!

Happy new year everyone! How was your new year's eve celebration? Ours was good though it was only me and my brother who bothered to eat the food. 

Plans for 2012
I firmly believe that life gives us a gazillion of second chances and that opportunities are everywhere! For this year, I promised to myself that I would never let fear overshadow the great opportunities that may come my way. I also would like to start living and spending my life on worthwhile things - those that will help me become a better person.

I also wanted to fully embrace change and double the effort in creating small changes in my life. I want to become a better daughter, sister, friend, and member of this society each day. 

How about you? What are your plans for 2012? 
Feel free to share! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment