Thursday, March 1, 2012

To Live is the Rarest Thing

True enough, to live is the rarest thing in the world as most of us opt to just 'exist.' I prefer to live than conform and merely exist. Life's too short my friend :)

I have high hopes for 2012 and here are the things that I'd like to do before this year ends (in no particular order):
1. Visit the Davao Museum
2. Re-visit Camguin
3. Travel solo
4. Get a diploma course on baking and multimedia design/graphic design
5. Learn martial arts
6. Travel to Palawan, Thailand and Cambodia
7. Invest in the stock market and mutual fund
8. Decide - to go on with my profession or take another route? (I find this as the hardest thing to do so help me God..)
9. Climb Mt. Apo
10. Start paying for life insurances
11. Learn to play the guitar

No comments:

Post a Comment