Thursday, April 5, 2012

Stuck at the Crossroads

I count myself lucky to have found the things I'm truly passionate about as early as now (I'm 24). Before the Luzon trip, I already have made plans on how to work on them full time. However, lately, I find myself contemplating on my career.

I'm doing okay. I still can manage to pay bills and finance another passion (yes, that's traveling). But I've been thinking about the profession that I put on hold for 2 years. I feel like wasting my 4 years in college if I won't be able to practice it.

It's hard to face the truth but I have to. It's my decision that would matter now. When I'll make this decision, there will be no turning back. Oh God, please help me. I'm in the crossroads again.

1 comment:

  1. we feel the same kambal! its okay! God has wonderful plans for us ... weee..

    ReplyDelete