Sunday, May 20, 2012

Thank you Ma!

I am extremely thankful to have you as my mom.
You're not actually just my mom - you're my bestfriend, my shopping buddy, and my #1 fan.


You help me get through my fears, no matter how irrational they may be.
You support me in everything that I do and believe that I am more than capable of reaching my dreams (even the Harvard Medical School dream ;p).

You had kuya at my present age (24) yet you did a great job in raising us three. 
You're the coolest mom ever!


We may not agree on some things and fight at certain times.
But then, my our love for you will still be the same.


You are the epitome of a great wife.
You love papa unconditionally and I really admire you for that.
You taught me that there's more to perfection when it comes to relationships.


Thank you for inspiring me to travel.
Thank you for the sumptuous meals everyday.
Thank you for bearing this stubborn daughter of yours.

You already know that I love you to bits!
I just want to share with the rest of the blogosphere that I have one amazing mom.

Thank you for everything!

To all moms out there, I salute you!

Note: This is supposedly for mother's day :) Better late than never!



2 comments:

  1. Aww, so sweet! Belated Happy Mother's day to your mom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated Happy Mother's day to your mom too Joanne! :D

    ReplyDelete