Sunday, July 15, 2012

Random Thoughts on a Sunday Morning




taken at around 5am
Sunrise

One of the things that I'd like to achieve this year is to come up with a daily schedule that would force myself to wake up really early. Not just because of the benefits of doing it (fresher mind, etc) but also because I wanted to witness the sunrise and to workout (brisk walking lang - hehe) more often. 

Friendship, Carbs Overload, Healing the World

Saturdays are extra special because it's like friendship day for me. Most of my friends have work from M-F so we only get to catch up every Saturday (since Sunday is always family day for us). Last night, Crisline, a close friend since high school and I meet at Boyd's. It's a small, local restaurant with good food. It specializes on pasta and garlic bread ;p

Carbs overload: Isaac's pasta, pasta with pesto sauce, Jeff's meaty pizza (not in the photo) and garlic sticks

dahil wala ng garlic loaf bread, garlic sticks na lang :) 

We spent hours talking about our work, future career and travel plans, and even came up with projects that would hopefully, somehow, make this world a better place :) 

Kung ano man 'yung mga projects na 'yun, I'll reveal it real soon if nag-materialize na ;p 

Have a great weekend!



3 comments:

  1. It's really fun to spend time with good friends.. Gud luck sa goal na gumising ng 5am everyday, kaya mo yan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing beats chat time with friends :0

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Joanne: Sana nga consistent ako sa 5am waking time. hehe

    @Sey: I couldn't agree more :)

    ReplyDelete