Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A Family Affair

I'm not done yet with the Palawan series on my travel blog and here I am, starting another travel post again. 

Me and my parents have been away from the city for 3 days to explore the Island Born of Fire, Camiguin. 


When my older brother and I were still in college, my parents barely get a vacation that they well deserved. Thus, I promise to myself that once I become financially stable, I will bring them to different places. Though my mom and I split the costs for this trip, I still would like to think that I have somehow fulfilled my promise ;) 



The entire 3 days were spent talking, eating a LOT, basking under the heat of the sun, and enjoying the natural wonders of the island. It's like a family retreat where we get the chance to get away from the bustling city, even just for a short period of time.

 sweet lanzones at P50-60 per kilo

on my way to 7th or 8th station of the cross 

my father enjoying the breathtaking view from this sandbar

Deeply grateful for these people :D

Hopefully next year I'll be able to bring them to another country :) I won't be posting a lot of info about the place as I'm reserving it for my travel blog, hehe.







No comments:

Post a Comment