Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Puppy Love

I wrote this poem for that guy who used to be the subject of my affection in high school. Ang corny ng poem pero hayaan niyo na, high school pa ako niyan eh, hehe.

Date Composed/Written: February 28, 2003

The Promise

You promised to change
But you didn't
You promised to try
But you said you're shy

You promised to make me happy
But instead you made me lonely
You promised to be good
But you said it's no good

You promised to be here always 
But you left me crying
The sad thing is, 
you promised to love me
But you didn't do it

3 comments:

  1. Nakarelate ako. hahaha, high school times maybe corny but definitely one of the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more! High school is definitely one of the best memories, nakaka-miss nga. :)

      Delete